Seniors will receive the variety, the style and the attention they deserve. Our photography can fit into everyone’s ideal. Traditional poses for parents, big smiles for grandparents and contemporary poses for the senior. Senior portraits are family heirlooms.
CLASSIC YEARBOOK SESSION
- Up to a dozen classic head and shoulder poses on the yearbook background only, with one image that we supply to the yearbook advisor
SENIOR EXPERIENCE SESSION
- Includes the "Classic Yearbook Session”
- Includes casual poses on multiple backgrounds with the use of props
- Please feel free to bring your own sport of hobby items or even your own musical instruments to use in your portraits
All purchased portraits and yearbook images will be lightly Retouched before printing & submitting to your school.
Senior Order Form(PDF)
1. What is included with the session fee.
- The session fee covers your photography time and a lightly retouched image sent to your school digitally for your yearbook.
- The session fee allows you up to 2 different outfit changes (only available with Senior Experience, Yearbook Only does not include outfit changes) during your session time.
- The session fee includes several posing configurations up to 50 finished images to see when selecting products you would like to order. (depending on the session you select)
- The session fee includes one in person sales appointment.
- The session fee does not include any digital or physical products. You will make your selections and finalize your purchase at the custom in person sales appointment that has been scheduled for you.
- The session fee is non-refundable.
2. Policy on rescheduling sessions or Session retakes.
- You may reschedule either your session date one (1) time for no additional fee, provided that you contact the studio at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment.
- If you choose reschedule your portrait session prior to being photographed, you may use 100% your session fee towards a future session fee that occurs before your schools yearbook deadline date.
- If you need to reschedule an additional time, or if notice is received less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment, there will be a service fee of $15.00 due at the time of rescheduling for each rescheduled appointment.
- If you are not happy with your portrait session we will gladly redo them at the time you are here for no charge. If you are not happy with your clothing, make up or hair choice and need to come back for an additional session there will be a $20.00 charge for all retakes.
3. Cancellation policy.
- If you choose to cancel your portrait session prior to being photographed, and do not wish to reschedule a future session, you will forfeit 100% of your original non-refundable session fee/deposit.
4. Who may/is required to attend the portrait session.
- We recommend that a parent or legal guardian accompany all minors to their portrait session.
- Immediate family is welcome to attend the portrait session, and one friend may also attend if cleared with the photographer ahead of time.
5. Personal camera policy.
- No personal cameras are allowed during the portrait session.
- You may take behind-the-scenes photographs with your phone as long as the photographer clearly appears in all images that you take (and share on social media).
6. Ordering policies.
- We require all decision makers to be present at the pre-scheduled in person sales appointment in order for the appointment to proceed.
- You will be placing your portrait order immediately after your portrait session.
- Minimum payment of 50% of the total order amount is required the day you place your order. Any remaining balance is due within 2 weeks of this appointment.
- Online photo galleries are available for a $25 deposit that will be credited towards your order if placed over the phone or in person ONLY within 2 weeks of your portrait session.
- Once your order is paid in full it is finalized and will be processed. At this time, all sales are final.
- Cancellation of an order within 24 hours of placing will not incur a cancellation fee. After 24 hours you will incur a cancellation fee of 20% of the order total.
- We guarantee all of our work. Once printed all orders are non-refundable. If you are not happy with your order please give us a call or let us know at time of pick up and we will make every effort to fix any issues.
- Images not ordered will stay in our system for the remainder of the school year for future ordering.
- All ordered images are archived on our server for a period of two (2) years.
7. Order pickup policy.
- No portion of the order may be picked up or received until the entire order has been paid in full. There are no exceptions.
- All orders are to be picked up in studio approx. 6-8 weeks after they are paid in full.
- Mailing is available for $12.50.
8. Graphic design policies (i.e. books/albums, announcements, etc.).
- The initial design fee is included in the price of the [book/album/card/etc.].
- The initial design fee includes one (1) revisions by the client when presented for initial approval.
- Any additional revisions or changes to the design will incur a fee of $25 per occurrence.
- All designs will be approved via email. If a mistake is noticed after the order has been approved via email. Client is required to pay for reprint at full price. CFP Studio is not responsible for spelling, grammar, spacing, address, date or any other mistakes after email approval has been received.
9. Digital file policy.
- All Social Media digital files that you purchase are for web-sharing use only.
- Hi- Res digital images can be sent to you in several ways. (Dropbox, CD, USB drive or Via email). These images are yours and can be reprinted as you wish.
10. Delivery of final products.
- You will initially be notified via email. If you do not pick up within 2 weeks we will call you via the number you provided at time of booking.
- Please allow up to 8 weeks for your order to be completed.
- Should your order be ready earlier, we will contact you.
11. Reorder policy.
- Additional orders can be placed via phone or email within two (2) years of your session date.
12. Liability waiver.
- Client agrees to hold harmless CFP Studio Photography LLC, and its employees in any dispute regarding any event where the client and/or their family or friends should become injured during the session or on the premises of your studio.
- You agree that CFP Studio Photography LLC will not be held accountable for loss or damage of any personal property during their session, or while they are on site at the studio.
13. Copyright policy.
- The US Copyright Act protects professional photographers by granting them the exclusive reproductive rights to all images they produce. Violations include, but are not limited to, making physical copies of digital or print images, scanning images, printing images from home or at any physical or online printing company, and screenshotting or downloading images from our website (without prior written consent from the photographer).
- Please understand that we take our service to you as a professional very seriously, and you have hired us for our quality, artistry, expertise, and reputation. In order to protect our reputation and the quality of work that we provide to our clients, we must maintain full control over the printing and quality of the presentation of the images, as well as all forms of reproductions of these images.
Senior Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How much is the session fee?
A. Session fees vary depending on the session you choose. All info is in the senior letter.
Q. What do I do if I did not get my Senior Letter?
A. Give our studio a call 310-821-7500 or send us an email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get one to you ASAP.
Q. When and how should I pay for my session?
A. Payment is due the day of your session. We accept cash, check and all major debit/credit cards.
Q. Where will my senior portrait session take place?
A. In our deluxe studio, located off of Culver Blvd.
4935 McConnell Ave. Unit #6, Los Angeles, CA 90066
Q. How long will my session take?
A. You should plan on about 1 hour, taking the photos, viewing the images and placing your order. (It could take longer)
Q. What will my portraits cost?
A. That will depend on what you want. Several packages are available to save you money, or you can go a la carte. Our knowledgeable staff is here to assist if you have any questions.
Q. When and how should I pay for my portraits?
A. A deposit of 50% is due the day you place your order. Your order will not be processed until your order is paid in full.
Q. When will my portraits be ready?
A. Once your portraits are paid in full they will be ready in approx. 4 to 6 weeks. Keep in mind during senior season, our first goal is to meet the yearbook deadline, then we work on your order.
Q. What should I wear?
A. Remember, this is a Semi Formal Portrait. The focus should be on your face, not your clothing. Simplicity is key, avoid busy prints or stripes. No tank tops, no spaghetti straps, no baseball caps, etc.
Q. Can I bring my own props?
A. Yes, if you choose the Senior Experience you are encouraged to bring your own props. Examples: Musical Instrument, Sports Equipment, Awards, Metals, skateboard, sketch book. Anything that shows off your personality.
What better way to make your pic’s unique?
Q. What about blemishes? Should I try and hide them?
A. There is no extra charge for basic retouching of blemishes, moles and stray hairs. Whether you are a guy or girl, your skin look great in your final portraits. Ladies, wear your make up as you usually do.
Q. Can you remove braces?
A. Yes. This is considered extensive retouching and there is a $20 charge per image for this service.
Q. Can I view my photos online?
A. Yes, Online galleries are available with a $25 deposit and are active for 2 weeks. If an order is placed before your deadline you will receive your deposit as a credit on your order.
Q. What is included with my paid portrait session?
A. Your session fee includes a fully retouched photo that we send directly to your yearbook adviser. All other photos are additional.
Q. Can I get my portraits digitally?
A. Yes. You can get them all, or just a few. Please see our senior pricelist for all packages and a la carte options.
Q. Can I scan my photos if I just need a few extra copies or want to use them on the internet?
A. NO. Many people don’t realize that it is illegal and against copyright laws to scan photos without written permission from the photographer. Besides, the quality will be substandard if you scan. Please respect the time and efforts of our studio, and contact us if you need extras. Additional prints are available at a very reasonable fee and they will look so much better! Low resolution digital images are available with your package and are great for emailing and social networking.
Q. Why choose CFP Studio?
A. Not only is CFP Studio your official High School photographer, we are also the best! We work directly with your high school for all of their photo needs. A portion of all session fees go directly back to your school.